Free Upgrade for Qualys Vulnerability Management Customers
Qualys is automatically upgrading all paid Qualys Vulnerability Management (VM) subscriptions to include the following VMDR functionality at no additional cost.
With this automatic upgrade you are receiving the following:
- New fully customized dashboard for operational and management level reporting.
- Import pre-built dashboards from the Qualys Community, created by Qualys or other Community members.
- Dynamic and trending vulnerability reporting and real-time information about vulnerabilities.
- Ability to build customized dashboards for tracking critical vulnerabilities and remediation status.
- An option to switch back to the to the older classic UI/dashboard as well, to import the reporting metrics. Please note that the older dashboard will reach its end of life in 6 months
- Global AssetView, Certificate Inventory, Cloud Inventory, Container Inventory, and Mobile Device Inventory are enabled by default to help you perform asset discovery and build an up-to-date asset inventory of all of your hybrid IT environment.
- In the event of a new vulnerability discovery/ notification, affected systems and software can be identified instantly using Global AssetView to reduce the time to detect a vulnerability.
- There is no change in the workflow, and all the existing workflows will continue to exist and can be performed in the same manner.
- The current entitlement of apps and licenses will remain the same.
To see the full VMDR functionality, we encourage you to start a free 30-day full trial by clicking ‘Start 30 Day Full Trial’ on the welcome screen.
Please feel free to get in touch with your Technical Account Manager or Customer Support for any queries.