For all Ohio based Qualys users, we are hosting the Qualys User Summit next Wednesday, July 20th at the Hilton Columbus at Easton. See below for agenda and more details. Please RSVP to Maurice Hampton firstname.lastname@example.org, or (reply to) David French email@example.com
We are also hosting complimentary training workshops in Cincinnati and Columbus next week, and you can register here: https://community.qualys.com/community/training
[Qualys User Summit Invitation - July 20th]
This event will give you the opportunity to:
- Meet and interact with the Qualys TAM team, Product Management team and other QualysGuard users.
- Learn about QualysGuard’s new features and products, including our updates to – Web Application Scanning, Policy Compliance and Vulnerability Management solutions.
- Participate in an interactive discussion with Matt Alderman, Director of Product Marketing on the Policy Compliance solution and see the product roadmap
- Participate in an interactive discussion with Alex Quilter Director of Product Management Vulnerability Management and PCI solutions and learn more about the product roadmaps for each solution.
- Participate in an interactive discussion with Eric Randal (Corporate IT Security, Huntington Bank) on the innovative way they have built a vulnerability management program using Qualys Guard Vulnerability Management and Policy Compliance solutions
- Share ideas via roundtable discussions and network with other QualysGuard Enterprise Customers throughout Ohio.
Date: Wednesday July 20th, 2011
Time: Presentations and discussions from 1:00pm to 5:00pm EST, Networking event from
5:00pm to 7:00pm EST
Location: Hilton Columbus at Easton
3900 Chagrin Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43219
Parking: Complimentary parking is provided at the Hilton.
Please RSVP to Maurice Hampton at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or simply reply to this email.
Also, please feel free to forward this invitation to any team members you think would be interested in attending.
We look forward to seeing you there.