AnsweredAssumed Answered

Community User Interface Update

Question asked by Robert Dell'Immagine Employee on Feb 7, 2018
Latest reply on Feb 7, 2018 by DMFezzaReed

Over the last couple weeks, we rolled out some user interface changes on Qualys Community, including the addition of Top News and Top Articles to Qualys Community this week. I'm tracking data to measure the effects, but more importantly, I'd like to hear from the members and visitors of Qualys Community what you think.

If you have a moment to let me know your thoughts and feedback, I'd like to know how these changes affect you, and if there are other things you'd like to see. Please reply to this thread and let me know what I need to make better for you in Qualys Community.

What's New

Here's what changed recently:

1. Documentation, Training, and Qualys Blog are more prominent in the top navigation:

We're planning to add a fifth top-level navigation destination, Support, that will link to the Support Knowledgebase and Support portal. The Support Knowledgebase infrastructure is still a work in progress, but when it's available you'll be able to navigate more easily to Support content from the community.

2. The Self-Paced Training videos are now publicly available and indexed by search engines:

They have always been and will continue to be available through our learning management system, but now they are also available standalone for easier access. See the Video Library section under Training.

3. The product sub-communities have been updated:

These sub-communities have some good technical resources to help you learn about key concepts behind each of the Qualys Cloud Apps. If you haven't yet, take a look. These areas are accessible from the Discussions dropdown.

4. There's a Latest News and Top Articles section on Qualys Community.

The goal here is to make new technical content more visible, so you can better keep track of it. Please let me know if you find value in this and how it's presented.

What's Next

Qualys Community (including Training, Documentation, Qualys Blog) will continue to evolve, and your feedback (either here or reach out to me directly) will help me drive it in the right direction. 

Outcomes