I have looked at ssl-pulse new data from https://www.trustworthyinternet.org/ssl-pulse/ which are based on ssllabs.com test.
I see very nice graphs, very beautifully presented, nice job.
To make it little bit better I have some suggestions how to in my humble opinion improve presentation of data.
1. I would suggest instead of yellow and orange colors to add different lighter green colors. Because A+, A and A- are all excellent grades.
Reorder the legend from best to worst order. Graph starts at 12:00 (clock), so should the legend.
2. Grade D is not used by sslabs.com, it should be removed. Where is grade T?
3. Most of the graphs shows best first (at 12:00 clock) and then worst. Reorder the graph and legend.
4. Does not follow best to worst options. Reorder the graph elements and legend.
5. SHA-256 has 98.8%, SHA-1 is 0% and MD5 is 0%. Where is remaining 0,2%? Maybe "unknown"?
6. Most of the graphs have best to worst order, but Protocol Support does not. I suggest to reorder the graph to make it clear what is best and what worst.
Hope this helps.