Hello pals ,
Just now i got a scan result and it was confused for me , I have done a scanning against some Ips as well as only one IP , and result are same
- Launch Date:
- 02/22/2015 at 16:54:32 (GMT+0300)
- Active Hosts:
- Total Hosts:
- On demand
- Scanner Appliances:
- Vulnerability Signatures 2.2.943-3)
- Global Default Network
- Asset Groups:
- Excluded IPs:
- Option Profile:
- 2008 SANS20 Options
what might the problem ?
|No data is displayed due to one or more of these reasons: |
- There was no data found matching your filters.
- There were no vulnerabilities detected.
- You do not have the permissions to view data on the target hosts.
- One or more hosts are in the Excluded Hosts list.
- Hosts were scanned but no open port was found.