I'm trying to diagnose an issue with Qualys Guard Enterprise Guard, and to do so, I'm trying to run SSL Labs.
Upon trying SSL Labs, I see: "Assessment failed: No secure protocols supported"
* I've seen "Assessment failed: No secure protocols supported" on all the multiple times I've tried to run SSLLabs over the past few days.
* I can't reveal the domain publicly, unfortunately, but am willing to reveal it privately
* I am able to make SSL connections, and scan with Is there a tool that can test what SSL/TLS cipher suites a particular website offers? - Super User
* The firewall is set to allow 126.96.36.199 ( which is mentioned on Qualys SSL Labs - About / Activity Log )
* Tomcat 7
* Cipher suites: "TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256,TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA,TLS_RSA_>>WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256,TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA"
* Hosted on Azure Cloud Services (*.cloudapp.net)
* This worked a few months ago, for the same domain
Does anybody have any idea why I'd see "Assessment failed: No secure protocols supported"?