I would like to have users accessing a web application to be "cleansed" and OK'd by Qualys browsercheck before they access it.
What I'm thinking is something along these lines:
1. A user tried to access the web application
2. The web application redirects the user to browsercheck, passing a token and a call bak URL... e.g. https://browsercheck.qualys.com/?token=alkjsadr4jklq34jk234ljk34jkl34&callback=myapplication.mysite.com
3. Browsercheck performs checks.
4. Browsercheck redirects back to the callback URL with the token passed originally, and with an OK/NOT OK, e.g. it redirects back to https://myapplication.mysite.com/?token=alkjsadr4jklq34jk234ljk34jkl34&fromsite=browsercheck.qualys.com&isclean=NOT_OK
5. The web application allows or denies access.
Is this possible with some sort of REST API/ other kind of API that purely relies on web redirect?