some ideas for ssltest result improvement
1) orange text Color signatue if sha1 only, and maybe green if sha2 (or reserve green for sha3 and Keep black for sha2)
2) orange warning (and with "use with some/modern Browsers only like rc4) for 3DES 168 on Details
Any plan to
3) mark RC4 as yellow (weak) in ciphers ?
4) mark 3DES as yellow (weak) in ciphers ?
5) lower Rating if RC4 is used (at least when also with modern Browsers ) ?
6) lower Rating if 3DES is used (at least when also with modern Browsers ) ?
7) lower Rating when sha1 used?
8) Any plan to add sha1 / sha2 usage to Pulse ?
9) Any plan to add 3DES usage to Pulse ?