AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to get task_id

Question asked by Jagadeesh Musham on Jan 29, 2013
Latest reply on Mar 3, 2013 by Jagadeesh Musham

Hello All,

Created a map by using following URL:

https://qualysapi.qualys.com/msp/scheduled_scans.php?add_task=yes&scan_title=Map_30Jan_11_35&active=yes&type=map&scan_target=mydomain.com&iscanner_name=scanner&occurrence=daily&frequency_days=1&time_zone_code=IN&start_hour=11&start_minute=35

Found following output:

<!-- This report was generated with an evaluation version of QualysGuard //--><SCHEDULEDSCANS><SCAN active="yes" ref="404872"><TITLE>Map_30Jan_11_35</TITLE><TARGETS>mydomain.com</TARGETS><SCHEDULE><DAILY frequency_days="1"/><START_DATE_UTC>2013-01-30T06:05:00</START_DATE_UTC><START_HOUR>11</START_HOUR><START_MINUTE>35</START_MINUTE><TIME_ZONE><TIME_ZONE_CODE>IN</TIME_ZONE_CODE><TIME_ZONE_DETAILS>(GMT+0530) India: Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Calcutta, Chennai</TIME_ZONE_DETAILS></TIME_ZONE><DST_SELECTED>0</DST_SELECTED></SCHEDULE><NEXTLAUNCH_UTC>2013-01-30T06:05:00</NEXTLAUNCH_UTC><DEFAULT_SCANNER/><ISCANNER_NAME>scanner</ISCANNER_NAME><OPTION>Vykuntam</OPTION><TYPE>MAP</TYPE><USER_ENTERED_DOMAINS><DOMAIN><DOMAIN_NAME>mydomain.com</DOMAIN_NAME></DOMAIN></USER_ENTERED_DOMAINS><OPTION_PROFILE><OPTION_PROFILE_TITLE option_profile_default="1">Vykuntam</OPTION_PROFILE_TITLE></OPTION_PROFILE></SCAN></SCHEDULEDSCANS><!-- This report was generated with an evaluation version of QualysGuard //--><!-- CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION. Qualys provides the QualysGuard Service "As Is," without any warranty of any kind. Qualys makes no warranty that the information contained in this report is complete or error-free. Copyright 2013, Qualys, Inc. //-->

Here I received almost every information. But not task_ID.

Please help me, how to find task_ID for scheduled map. And suggest me if I am wrong in any case.

Thanks in advance,

Jagadeesh Musham.

Outcomes