7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 20, 2012 9:41 AM by Axel RSS

WAS report download error

Vinod Puthuseeri

Hello,

I have completed the WAS scan and I am unable to download the report in any of the format.

The downloading the report appears and then an error page "Report download error" appears and stops.

Has someone come across a similar issue, kindly suggest.

Regards,

• WAS report download error
    Axel

Thanks a lot Vinod for this information. I've notified our Ops team so that they can have a look on our side.

I'll let you know when I have any feedback.

Best regards,

Axel

Vinod,

Our Ops team has identified the issue and is currently fixing the issue. The reporting service should be working back in few moments I guess now.

Axel

Axel

Vinod,

I got confirmation from our Ops team that the issue has been resolved on 04/16/2012, some time after you raised the issue. Problem was just space issues that our Ops guys have been able to addressed as soon as after identifying it.

Please double-check on your side, reporting should be available again.

Thanks for having raised this issue to our attention.

michaelg

Hello,

it seems, that there is same issue with downloading reports in WAS again. Today (20/07/2012) I tried to download reports from WAS but unfortunately message box with text "Report Download Error" appears.

Regards,

Michael

Axel

Hi Michael,

We have indeed performed a planned maintenance on our EU shared platform, which led to this issue. Our Ops team is currently looking at it and we will let you know when the problem is resolved.

Axel

Michael,

Issue has been resolved - appears to be a internal network connectivity issue after the major maintenance we had on our EU platform.

Thanks for your patience and do not hesitate to let us know if you see again any issues.

Best regards,