I'm currently using WAS but not sure if I'm using version 1.0 or 2.0...
How can I check that ?
And what about 2.1 migration ? How to activate it ?
Thanks a lot for your answers.
You have several ways to double-check what version you're using, here are some easy ones:
1) URLs: WAS 1.0 and WAS 2.0 uses different URLs to be accessed. For WAS 2.0, you should have a URL that looks like https://portal.qualys.com/module/was whereas for WAS 1.0 the URL should be https://qualysguard.qualys.com/fo/webapp/...
2) Look and feel is slightly different from WAS 1.0 and WAS 2.0. WAS 1.0 uses the full width of your browser, while 2.0 has a fixed 960px width. The menus are different also. When accessing:
- WAS 1.0: you should have following top menus: Scans Reports KnowledgeBase Users
- WAS 2.0: top menus should be: Dashboard Web Applications Scans Reports Configuration KnowledgeBase Users
3) In WAS 2.0 module, you have a way to know the exact version used by clicking the About link on bottom right of the application. It should open an Account Information modal window, and if you access the Product Version section, you should see the version of WAS module as "Was Application".
Hope this helps.
Thanks for this useful information.
My version is 1.0.
What is the procedure to migrate to WAS 2.0 or WAS 2.1 ?
Is it a way to run this migration directly from the UI ?
Thanks a lot.
If you are on the US platform (you're ), WAS 2.x module is already available to you. If you are on the EU platform, this new module will be available on December 31st.
In order to know how to switch to the new module, please have a look at this doc
Thanks a lot Axel.
I will wait December 31st.
Retrieving data ...