Dashboard Toolbox - VM DASHBOARD BETA - Bug: Vulnerability Detail Content Inaccuracies

Document created by DMFezzaReed Employee on Jul 31, 2018Last modified by DMFezzaReed Employee on Jul 31, 2018
Version 7Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

The New Vulnerability Management (VM) Dashboard BETA program is not intended for production use, and its content is subject to modification without notice.  If you have any questions regarding its content, please comment below or Contact Support - Technical Assistance Inquiry Form | Qualys, Inc.

A number of you have reported an issue with vulnerability detail content inaccuracies.  Below is the vulnerability detail screen image to help you understand to the UI page I am referring to. 

We are aware of the challenge and are working hard to correct the condition. 

Our current evaluation of the issue is that the data (counts) presented in our widgets is accurate, but once the widget is clicked, and the user moves to review the supporting detail, it is that detail content is not reliable and should not be considered so.  This is also true for queries entered directly into the "Search" page. We believe the load process is at fault.  Diagnostic steps continue.  New Jul 31, 2018 21:00 PDT

As I have noted previously, this is the role of beta in the development process.  Your continued feedback is appreciated.   I will continue to provide status updates and details as they become available.

Back to Dashboard Toolbox - New Vulnerability Management (VM) Dashboard BETA 

Back to Dashboarding and Reporting 

Attachments

Outcomes