I have received several customer inquiries, and read several community posts, regarding the Scorecard Most Vulnerable Hosts Top X reports returning more than the Top X number requested results.
Updated 07/13/2018: The fix is being tested at this time. More information to follow as it becomes available.
Updated 08/06/2018: I have tested scorecard Top 10, in production, in US01-02-03 and found the Top X function working. If you are still seeing an issue, please report the issue by following the steps below. Thank you.
Reopened 09/06/2018: If you are still seeing an issue, please report the issue by following the steps below. Thank you.
If you are experiencing this issue, please Contact Support - Technical Assistance Inquiry Form | Qualys, Inc. and be sure to include the following information when reporting:
1. Your issue related to CRM-39530- [ALL PODS] - "Most Vulnerable Hosts Report" scorecard report showing all assets instead of top X hosts
2. How do you access Qualys?
3. Within your subscription, do you run appliance-based scans, cloud agents, or a combination of both?
4. Please include images if/when possible.
5. Please include steps taken to reproduce the issue, to assist diagnosis through the replication of the issue.
Back to Dashboarding and Reporting