This page contains:
New Jul 24, 2018
The dashboards and widgets posted for the new VM dashboard will NOT work outside of the new VM dashboard. They cannot be imported into other Qualys modules - not AssetView, not ThreatProtect, etc...
The New Vulnerability Management (VM) Dashboard BETA is now available, by request, on subscriptions running portal version 2.32.2 or higher. Please contact your Technical Account Manager (TAM) to request participation in the BETA program.
If you would like to preview/demo the New Vulnerability Management Dashboard BETA, please click the appropriate link from the list below. To activate the BETA within your subscription, please contact your Technical Account Manager (TAM) to request participation/activation in our BETA program.
Preview/Demo Dashboard Links by Platform (POD):
Contact your Technical Account Manager and join the opt-in beta program today!
New VM Dashboard BETA How-To Documentation
Dashboard Toolbox - Improving Dashboard Performance through Query Formatting Updated Jul 26, 2018
Customize your view of current risk metrics by severity, status, and more...
Assess risk to identify areas needing focus and establish remediation priorities.
Individual New VM Dashboard BETA Dashboard Resources
These pages include demonstration image(s) and a zip file containing the dashboard json file for easy import. Dashboard Toolbox: Dashboards and Widgets are Application Module Specific
QID Tracking Dashboard: .NET Framework Service Packs - All of a Sudden
Adobe Product Dashboard: Qualys API - List Assets by Vulnerability Title
Individual New VM Widget BETA Dashboard Resources
These pages include demonstration image(s) and a zip file containing the widget json file for easy import. Dashboard Toolbox: Dashboards and Widgets are Application Module Specific
Are you scanning what you think you're scanning? Know the answer in seconds.
New VM Dashboard BETA Issue Resources
New VM Dashboard BETA - Future Feature and Function Enhancement Roadmap
Below is a list of future feature and function enhancements on the roadmap for release in GA based on feedback within the current BETA:
- Trending will be added to widgets (likened to AssetView).
- Targeted for 2.34 release of the portal.
- Maximum Trend Period will be now - 90 days. New Jul 25, 2018
- Results export function will be added.
- More widget resizing options.
- Standardized colours for Severity related widgets.
- Ability to sort severity ascending/descending order.
- Chart label and legend updates.
Trending scheduled to be added in portal version 2.34 release later this month.
New VM Dashboard BETA Annotations, Suggestions and Recommendations
AssetView contains NEW, ACTIVE and REOPENED vulnerabilities. The new VM Dashboard contains NEW, ACTIVE, REOPENED and FIXED vulnerabilities.
When working in the new dashboard, one needs to stipulate which vulnerabilities.status:[NEW, ACTIVE,REOPENED,FIXED] you want to see.
- When working in the new dashboard, nesting within a query is only required for ASSET, not for VULNERABILITY.
- It's important to frequently review this page through-out the beta for the best way to format your queries: Dashboard Toolbox - Improving Dashboard Performance through Query Formatting Updated Jul 26, 2018
- Check this page for routine updates.
Back to Dashboarding and Reporting