This page documents the known issues with the SSL Labs code running in production (i.e., www.ssllabs.com).
If your issue is listed as fixed in the latest development version, check it here: https://dev.ssllabs.com
If you want to report a new problem, please go to this page.
We are using the following IP address ranges:
- SSL Labs - 184.108.40.206/24
- SSL Pulse - 220.127.116.11
- Development SSL Labs server - 18.104.22.168
At present, SSL Labs has the following limitations:
- SSL Labs currently uses Mozilla CA certificate store only. If the root is not there we report it as not trusted. A future SSL Labs version will report trust for each major root store separately.
- Certificate trust is not checked in handshake simulation, we only perform TLS handshake.