QualysGuard 7.0 goes GA on Thursday February 23rd, 2012
This release marks a significant milestone in the development of our next-generation cloud platform and suite of applications for security and compliance.
With this new release we are phasing out our existing UI which will be replaced with the dynamic UI that has been available to all QualysGuard users in Beta since July, 2011.
This release also brings many improvements to our Vulnerability Management, Policy Compliance and APIs and introduces new services as follows:
- Virtualized scanner appliances for enterprises, consultants and cloud environments (GA)
- Dynamic asset tagging which is a patent-pending technology for creating hierarchical assets groups and role-based user access (Beta)
- Dynamic distribution of scans across multiple scanners for reducing scan times for large networks (GA)
- Predictive analysis of risk from emerging Zero-Day threats (New Service in GA)
- Scheduled reporting with secure distribution (GA)
The release is completely transparent to users and requires no scheduled downtime. It will occur between 12 PM PST (20:00 GMT) and 6 PM PST (02:00 AM GMT next day).
For more information on this release please see our technology blog here: QualysGuard 7.0
We are also happy to let you know that we will announce at the RSA Conference at the end of the month additional new services that we will preview at our booth # 1431. For more details and to RSVP for our private reception please visit http://www.qualys.com/RSAC